Almost 80% of Canadians who set health goals in 2019 failed to reach them. So what are the other 20% doing to find success? They’re planning to succeed.
Success is not about will-power or luck, it’s about intention and planning.
A Health Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish will help put you in the top 20% of those who succeed.
Download your Making Goals FREE COPY.