Niagara Cooks, a seasonal attitude takes advantage of the regions seasonal harvests and the ever-changing moods, colors, and flavour of the seasons with 96 quick and easy recipes organized by season for timely market shopping and complete menus that fit snugly into anyone’s kitchen.
Over 200 full-colour pages include:
- more than 96 recipes with full colour, seductive pictures.
- recipes tell a story of a grower or culinary feature of Niagara
- recipes paired with Niagara wines
- celebrates the benefits of fresh, healthy, flavourful local produce with a special chapter on Wine, Cheese, and Charcuterie
- Won Double Gold at Cordon D’Or Culinary Academy Cookbook Awards