Niagara Cooks, from farm to table combines the author’s passion for fresh local food into 99 easy to prepare recipes using fresh local ingredients that home cooks can access from their own agricultural neighbourhood. Whet your appetite for the lighter flavours of fresh, local foods in your own neighbourhood.
Over 200 full-colour pages include:
- more than 99 recipes with full colour, seductive pictures.
- recipes tell a story of a grower or culinary feature of Niagara
- recipes paired with Niagara wines
- celebrates the benefits of fresh, healthy, flavourful local produce
- Special Awards Edition
- Best Local Food Cookbook in Canada
- Best Local Food Cookbook in the World!