3-WEEK CULINARY PROGRAM
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- build a better relationship with food
- shed diet mentality forever and just eat real food
- save time in the kitchen, money at the grocery store, and waste less
- get your family to eat foods that support their energy and well being
- eat for deeper sleep, less stress and improved digestion
- how to prepare delicious foods that are quicker than take-out
…and lots more!
Here’s what you’ll get……
- 1, 90-minute intake appointment
- 3 weeks of culinary instruction delivered to your inbox every day
- 21 inspirational coaching emails
- 6 Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well newsletters
- 4 online STEP 2 Eating Well group classes
- 3 one-on-one consultations
- Start with a 60 to 90-minute, one-on-one Intake Session with Holistic Nutritionist, Lynn Ogryzlo to determine health conditions, current health goals, strategies and more. Intake and consultations are personal sessions for each individual.
- Every day, you will receive information about our food world, how to shop, how to think about food, how to stock a pantry so you’re prepared and how to think differently about the way you approach food and your health.
- STEP 2 Eating Well, is a weekly, community, online group with a desire to eat well, to eat better. This 1-hour meeting includes a 30-minute presentation about a different food topic and 30 minutes of group sharing and discussion. This community support is unlike any other, you’ll feel like you are not alone in your food struggles and you’re in a safe environment. Tuesdays, 7 pm on Zoom.
- Every Friday you will receive Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well newsletter with a variety of quick stories on our food world, kitchen tips, a seasonal recipe, and lots more.
A repeat of the first. Start with a 30 to 60-minute consultation to review health goals. The rest (emails, STEP 2 Eating Well community, and the Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well newsletter builds on week one for a more substantial understanding.
A repeat of the second. Start with a 30 to 60-minute consultation to review health goals. The rest (emails, STEP 2 Eating Well community, and the Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well newsletter builds on week two for a more substantial understanding.
At the end of Week 3, you will have a final one-on-one consultation with Holistic Nutritionist, Lynn Ogryzlo to review health goals, and steps to move forward independently.
TOTAL VALUE $450.
For a limited time – $300
Learn time-saving tips in the kitchen, new shopping habits, simple and delicious recipes, gain more confidence and organizational skills around the kitchen so you have healthy food in your refrigerator at all times.
For the first time, a program that will help you stick to your health goal of being healthier, and happier.
To save your place in the next culinary program