Holistsic Nutritionist, Lynn Ogryzlo, ROHP
As a Holistic Nutritionist and the newest member of the gastrointestinal team at Niagara Gastroenterology + Specialists Clinic, I offer a unique form of healthcare that is tailored to individual gut issues and uses a multitude of simple and natural approaches to optimize gut health. My approach to digestive imbalances can include some, many, or most of the following therapies:
- Nutritional Therapy + Diet Counseling: individualized diet, meal plans, grocery lists, recipes, and more
- Food/Cooking Education: a patient’s relationship with food can go a long way to improving quality of life and helping to reduce IBS symptoms.
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Ayurveda Medicine, + Herbal Medicine techniques to support gut function
- Gastrointestinal Hygiene: simple approaches to gut care during a flare-up and to improve overall gut health
- Lifestyle + Stress Reduction Techniques: incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine can be beneficial to everyone living with IBS.
Inspiration/Motivation: As a holistic nutritionist patient, access to general gut care and food information is not limited to in-person visits. You will receive a periodic, motivational newsletter to continue with your gut health learning and you will have access to a weekly zoom community to meet others who are improving their IBS symptoms, and discuss tips, challenges and successes as you work toward improving your own gut health. It will support you if you want to take charge of your own health.
Digestive health is an essential component of overall wellness. My goal is to get you feeling better as quickly as possible and to help you maintain this same health and wellness moving forward.
Appointments are $70/session (5/21).
Interested? Set up a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to determine if holistic nutrition is a good fit for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your phone consult.
Appointments are usually covered by many extended health care plans. Please check your private insurance provider prior to making your first appointment.