Holistsic Nutritionist, Lynn Ogryzlo, ROHP
As a Holistic Nutritionist and the newest member of the gastrointestinal team at Niagara Gastroenterology + Specialists Clinic, I offer a unique form of healthcare that is tailored to individual gut issues and uses a multitude of simple and natural approaches to optimize gut health. My approach to digestive imbalances can include some, many, or most of the following therapies:
- Nutritional Therapy + Diet Counseling: individualized diet, meal plans, grocery lists, recipes, and more
- Food/Cooking Education: a patient’s relationship with food can go a long way to improving quality of life and helping to reduce IBS symptoms.
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Ayurveda Medicine, + Herbal Medicine techniques to support overall health
- Gastrointestinal Hygiene: all dysfunction and disease begins in the gut
- Lifestyle + Stress Reduction Techniques: incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to encourage healing
- Inspiration/Motivation: all patients receive the Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well motivational newsletter and access to STEP 2 Eating Well weekly zoom meetings join with others who are taking charge of their own health and wellness through community.
Food is an essential component of overall wellness. My goal is to get you feeling better as quickly as possible and to help you maintain this same health and wellness moving forward.
Initial Appointment: 90 minutes and includes, but is not limited to an; intensive health work-up, an assessment of critical health goals, and a plan to move forward.
Second Appointment: 90 minutes and includes, but is not limited to; a presentation of medication, supplementation, diet, and lifestyle findings. It includes an analysis of current medications + supplements (what they do in the body, contraindications, nutrient depletions, cautions); an analysis of current diet with recommendations to support your health goals (what foods you can upgrade, which ones to include with recipes); discussion on current lifestyle habits; and includes various therapies to support your health goal (acupressure, massage, monograms, Ayurveda drinks, pH testing, etc).
The first + second appointments are booked together.
Interested? Set up a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to determine if holistic nutrition is a good fit for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your phone consult.
Appointments are usually covered by many extended healthcare plans. Please check your private insurance provider prior to making your first appointment.