Holistsic Nutritionist, Lynn Ogryzlo, ROHP
As a Holistic Nutritionist and the newest member of the gastrointestinal team at Niagara Gastroenterology + Specialists Clinic, I offer a unique form of healthcare that is tailored to individual gut issues and uses a multitude of simple and natural approaches to optimize gut health. My approach to digestive imbalances can include some, many, or most of the following therapies:
- Nutritional Therapy + Diet Counseling: individualized diet, meal plans, grocery lists, recipes, and more
- Food/Cooking Education: a patient’s relationship with food can go a long way to improving quality of life and helping to reduce IBS symptoms.
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Ayurveda Medicine, + Herbal Medicine techniques to support overall health
- Gastrointestinal Hygiene: all dysfunction and disease begins in the gut
- Lifestyle + Stress Reduction Techniques: incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to encourage healing
- Inspiration/Motivation: all patients receive the Eat Well, Feel Well, Be Well motivational newsletter and access to STEP 2 Eating Well weekly zoom meetings join with others who are taking charge of their own health and wellness through community.
Food is an essential component of overall wellness. My goal is to get you feeling better as quickly as possible and to help you maintain this same health and wellness moving forward.
Interested? Set up a FREE 10-minute phone consultation to determine if holistic nutrition is a good fit for you. Email me at email@example.com to set up your phone consult.
Appointments are usually covered by many extended healthcare plans. Please check your private insurance provider prior to making your first appointment.